Wednesday 20 August 2008

Hello World!

Hello!
This is my first entry to my blog - isn't it exciting!!

I moved into a flat a couple days ago and its wonderful! I felt that this was a new step in my life that I wanted to remember for years to come, and so with all the best intentions and bags of enthusiasm (and clutter from home) here I am! I don't doubt that I will be an irregular blogger, but I will do my best to keep you up to date. At the moment the flat has no internet, so I have to come into the uni library (15 minutes walk away) to go online, or I have to go home (which I will do occasionally), at least for a few weeks (could be Christmas by the time we get round to getting it all sorted!)

Thanks for reading - watch this space for an update on what I did this summer, for photos of the flat's rooms and mates, and for irregular news and views from my own little world.

love and hugs,
Katie

No comments: