Wednesday 18 February 2009

Really Really Sad

I was going to post a lovely blog entry with lots of photos of the snow there was a couple weeks ago. I just transferred all my photos of the last like 3 weeks from my camera directly onto my USB drive, because my university drive wasn't big enough. Then my big fat idiot brain deletes them all from the camera. Then I go to reorganise the photos in the folder on the drive and discover that every single one of them is corrupted and won't open. I hate my life.

Here is the link to my questionnaire
http://capisci.org.uk/Y2limes/index.php?sid=64156&lang=en
But I just got a text from Chris to say that it isn't actually working properly. Maybe its just him - you could give it a go anyway

Having the worst day like EVER

1 comment:

Stewart Goudie said...

Poor you. I don't think I can help with the camera issue - but are you sure? It's too late tonight for your experiment - but maybe in the morning before I go to work. Love you masses!