Wednesday 16 March 2011

All Work and No Play... But Not Any More!!

Ladies and gentlemen,

I am delighted to announce that I have now FINISHED my final honours dissertation! Apart from a few issues with formatting, and the fact that I have to get it print and bound.

I feel I have completed the boss level of my university education. Well sort of. I still have seven exams to do in April/May.

But nevertheless the completion of the project means I will have more time to do all of the things that I have not been doing over the last few weeks, especially in relation to the summer, and some of my other responsibilities.

I will be cooking more, working more and maybe going to some more ballet classes. And I'm considering jumping on the bandwagon like the rest of my blogosphere and doing the 30 Day Song Challenge. Having spent so much time studying recently means I've been listening to quite a lot of music - it stops me from feeling so lonely - and sharing tastes in music with folk as well. So there are a few bands I've come across lately which aren't all up there in the charts that deserve a shout out!

I absolutely ADORE Spotify - I honestly don't know what I'd do without it. I hate paying for music downloads and don't want to download them for free, partly because its illegal but also because my laptop is dying enough already and doesn't need the clutter. Spotify lets me listen to anything I like, whenever, and if I don't like something, I just won't add it to any of my playlists - it won't be clogging up my hard drive for the rest of eternity. If you don't already have it, go to their website and have a look. It's like having the worlds biggest CD library. AND you don't have to hunt through it for that disc you put back in the wrong box!

But now I'm off for a few hours sleep before tomorrow's final edits, printing and binding.

Hugs and kisses

No comments: