Wednesday 10 August 2011

Rain and Wild Raspberries

My mother tells me I need to update my blog more often. She's probably right. I'm pretty sure she's the only person who reads it anyway...

So for the next couple of weeks I'm going to update every single day! Mostly with pictures of her.

But what's that dear (imaginary) reader? You thought my mum lives far away and that's why she actually reads your blog, so how are you going to have pictures of her? Well, dear (imaginary) reader, I'm on holiday. Staying in my dear (non-imaginary) mother's spare room.

It's very nice. I like it here. In fact, the bed and the duvet are so comfortable that I stayed between them for the whole morning. It was great.
This afternoon the weather was like this:
It was raining. So I stayed in mostly, doing this:

I went to the post office to get birthday cards for my older brother and my dad, but I didn't take a picture of that.

This evening mum took me to her Zumba class. Except they don't call it a Zumba class, they called it Dance Yourself Fit. It was run by a lovely lady called Magda, from North Coast Leisure, Bettyhill, and there were about 25 people there of all ages. Here's a picture from Facebook of the class a few weeks ago:
We walked up the wee path past the river and saw it rushing down - its been raining here for weeks - and we saw some wild raspberries.

And here's me, outside the centre, after class. Apparently I have a forehead the size of Jupiter. I'm glad I was able to share that with you :)

This evening, we watched a really gross programme about ants, and now we're watching another one about code in nature. It's annoying. You know what else is annoying? My laptop power cable has finally given up the ghost. So who knows if I'm going to manage to post every day or not. My dad might fix it, or else I'll be stealing a turn on my mum's computer. And if she gets annoyed of me talking about her on the internet she might not let me.

Dear (non-imaginary) mum, please let me keep updating my blog. For the benefit of all my dear (imaginary) readers.

Love and kisses

No comments: