Saturday 21 January 2012

More Nails

Hi guyz (my phone just tried to autocorrect guyz to Fitzgerald...)

I'm pretty sure I didn't show you these before, which is an error on my part cos they're really cool! These are Nail Ease decorative fools and they are a super easy alternative to actually being good at nail art - essential for those of us who are particularly uni-dexterous.

They take about 20 minutes to apply and there's no drying time. You get two sets in the packet, a cuticle stick and a nail buffer, and the instructions of course. You need a nail file as well. Remember to seal up the packet again so the second set don't dry up.

Mine lasted two days looking pretty perfect and I didn't take them off for about a week cos they still looked alright. I removed them using a cuticle stick, and then a wipe of polish remover to get rid of the residue.

They came off better than Nail Rocks (a similar product) but the range of designs is smaller and less imaginative. You get enough to do two manicures with these as well - Nail Rocks only have 16 in the packet.

Aaanyway, that's just my two cents.


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.2

No comments: