Thursday 21 June 2012

Things I Can't Buy Until Payday

1. alarm clock necklace from oliveclothing.com 2. gold starfish wrap ring from shopdixi.com 3. converse hi tops 4. uniqone all in one hair treatment

I have a really bad habit of wanting things that I can't afford. Well, to be fair, it's more about wanting more things than I can afford. I spend some spare pennies in the first week or two after payday, and then by week three I'm still seeing more things but have to exercise my self control and keep my bank card where it belongs! Having already picked out two dresses from Apricot (and a pair of leggings so I could get free delivery!), scouring some charity shops and getting a more-than-healthy dose of Primark (shorts and socks for Rockness and a new swimsuit, sans frills, for the gym), all my spare cash has been used up.

1. I saw this necklace this morning and it's just too cute! I've stopped wearing a watch in the last few months and I can never be bothered getting my phone out my pocket! I do know where all the clocks are around town but this will be handy for when there isn't one nearby.

2. I don't own a lot of rings, and certainly none in gold, but I quite like this one. It looks like a cuddle for your finger! Something a bit different. I've been doing my nails a bit more recently so it's nice to have the rest of my digits decorated too!

3. I'm desparate for new cons - all the pairs I already own have gone through the sole, so they suck right now. It may be the middle of summer but it's damp and miserable every single day and too warm for boots. I like these maroon ones. I have lots of red clothes, but the bright ones get grubby a little too fast.

4. This All-In-One hair mask from Uniqone is one of the better hair products I have tried out. It's like a leave in conditioner but it has all kinds of different benefits from your hair. I got the sample version in my Glossybox a few months ago and I absolutely loved it! I sprayed lots in before blow drying, and it made it so much easier to get my hair smooth and straight, without having to stop every two seconds to tease out a tangle.

I'm also in the market for a deep conditioning hair mask. I've just had a trim at the hair dresser but I'm still concerned about dry ends and heat damage - my fringe means I have to blow dry pretty much every time I wash my hair, which sucks, but I really like the style so I'm not giving up on it just yet. If anyone has any good recommendations, I would love to hear them!

Love and kisses

No comments: