Friday 13 July 2012

Pretty in Platforms

It was my birthday recently! Woo! To celebrate I went out for dinner and some drinks with a whole bunch of friends. I wasn't really planning to do much on the day of my birthday, as I have a big part on a boat planned for this weekend (watch this space for the photos after!).
For the occasion, I treated my self to a lovely new dress and some shoes to match.

The dress was from a shop in Edinburgh called Cookie, and was made by Eucalyptus. I can't find it in their collections but it's a lot like the Aya dress in a different print. The shoes are from Primark - they were the only ones I could find in the right shade of purple! The flowers in my hair I spotted whilst looking for shoes in H&M - so pleased they were the perfect shade

Here are some other photos from the night :)














We went to Le Mouton Noir, the Indigo Yard and Bacaro, all of which I can thoroughly recommend and will be visiting again as soon as possible.

Anyone else been out anywhere fun recently?

Love and kisses

No comments: