Saturday 10 December 2011

My New Flat (With the Occasional Christmas Decoration)

You haven't seen my new flat yet! Well, I will do you a tour!


Welcome to Your Pants. We decided to call it that a long time ago. It's not funny any more. Although occasionally someone will come up with some daft pun and we will all giggle again.



This is my bedroom. It's the best one. It's also chilly. But to make up for that, I put awesome stuff on the walls.


Like this ticket to We Will Rock You, which I went to see on Wednesday.


Or these pictures from Malawi which are some of my favourites.



This is my fireplace. It's the best bit. The fairy lights are a year-round feature but they look particularly festive underneath the paper chain. I made paper chains this year because I am cool.


This is the view from my window :D




This is the bathroom. It's a funny shape.


This is the den. It's where we keep our retro Magic Roundabout lampshade-turned-ornament. And our not-old-enough-to-be-retro telly. And my not-old-enough-to-be-retro parents, when the come to stay.


This is Andrew's room. There's Andrew.


This is the kitchen. It's huge. And also chilly, like my room.



This is the other end of the kitchen. I told you it was huge.


This is Peter's room. He calls it a cave. Usually it's dark in here but he's out and I opened the blind, so it actually looks quite bright and not cave like. Sorry about the mess. My brother is a boy.


And this is the hallway. With our Christmas tree. And our mountain moving boxes which have been here since October. The removal company claim they are coming back to get them but so far have failed to do so. But don't worry, I like them. They make an excellent fire hazard.



Obviously, these photos are all crap because I took them on my phone in the winter. Its half two and its already starting to get gloomy!

When I have a decent quality camera to work with, then you can complain about the poor quality of my photos. For now, you shall hold your peace. Thanks.

Merry Christmas!

No comments: