Saturday 31 December 2011

New Year's Resolutions

Happy Hogmanay everyone!

This year, I have decided not to make just one resolution but twelve! I'm not very good at keeping resolutions - goodness knows why...
Each month, I'm going to attempt to keep a different resolution, and that will stand me in good stead for carrying on for the rest of the year. And of course, I'm telling you them here, so that you can hold me to it! This novel idea I read on the Unclutter blog over the past year - Erin who keeps that blog has had a different resolution every month for 2011 and it seems to have worked for her.



The second part of my plan comes from something I recently read on Lifehacker. The tip come from Jerry Seinfeld, the comedian, who keeps track of his progress on a resolution (his was writing every day) with a wall chart and a red marker pen. If he is successful that day, then he puts a big cross on that day. After a week or so, he gets a run going and this motivates him to keep on going. Sounds good to me anyway :)

What are your resolutions for this year? And what's your plan for ACTUALLY achieving them?

Love and hugs

No comments: