Friday 17 August 2012

Weekly Nail #3 - Daisy Do

This weeks nails are very simple and they were really easy to do! After applying a base coat, I painted them with two coats of No7 Stay Perfect Nail Colour in Stand Back and waited til it was hard and dry. Then I used my Andrea Fullerton Dot and Flick in Black to make a few black dots on a few nails (I did the thumb and pinky of my right hand as well as my left ring finger). I then took a bent hair pin and used it to make dots with No7 Stay Perfect Nail Colour in Snowflake - four white dots around each black dot. I then went over the black dots again so that the centres were neat and round. After waiting until the black dots were very dry, so that they wouldn't smudge, I sealed everything with coat of Alessandro International Pro White in French, which is a clear polish with a slight blue/UV hue. It's meant for using on bare or French-ed nails but I had run out of my usual No7 clear polish and this just arrived in my Glossybox.

No comments: